Discover the Difference Between Just Listing and Professionally Marketing & Networking Your Home
You may be surprised that there is a dramatic difference between selling
a home and having your home/lifestyle professionally marketed and
networked. If so, you are not alone. We believe that countless home
sellers often confuse selling a home with marketing one.
The purpose of this educational guide is to respectfully clarify the
all-important difference between the activities and results associated
with selling, marketing, and networking your home.
How Is a Marketing & Networking Agent Better Than a So-Called Listing Agent?
- A Marketing Agent does not merely seek to list homes, but instead, is committed to comprehensively market properties and overall lifestyles.
- A Marketing Agent is not focused on selling more homes, but rather on causing homes to sell for more.
- A Marketing Agent specializes in property promotion and not personal promotion.
- A Marketing Agent will work with the home seller to create a customized marketing plan that conveys to buyers and buyer agents the overall value of your entire lifestyle.
- A Marketing Agent is highly skilled at strategic pricing, negotiating, staging, merchandising, marketing, networking and transaction management.
- A Marketing Agent focuses more on what makes your lifestyle different than what makes themselves different.
- A Marketing Agent understands that homes compete but don’t compare.
There’s a Major Difference Between Just Selling A Home and Professionally Marketing One
- If all homes were identical, they would be a commodity, all commanding the same price or price per square foot. Home shoppers could just take a number and buy the next house available and be perfectly happy. This is not the case. This scenario would be listing/selling a house.
- All homes are unique and have differences that can be accentuated and properly marketed to attract the very best buyer for that property, not just the next buyer in line.
- When you sell a home, typically you only sell to a buyer that is produced from a very limited buyer pool.
- When a home is professionally marketed, the goal is to produce the best buyer governed by the laws of supply and demand.
- Your property represents such supply. A professional marketing agent can best leverage the demand.
What Role Does Professional Networking Play?
Professionally marketing real estate calls for your real estate marketing professional to possess
a complete grasp of the importance that range, reach and influence play in the pursuit of successful outcomes.
- Range equals the strategic use of the internet.
- Reach, in most cases, is maximized by how most major websites collaborate with the marketing company/agents in showcasing your home for sale on their website..
- Influence causes buyer agents and buyers not only to discover your property but also to encourage them to pay maximum value for your property and overall lifestyle. Influencing buyer agents is also inextricably interwoven with the marketing agent’s ability to network with hundreds or even thousands of other real estate professionals when working with or representing buyers.
For many, the aim of selling a home is merely to sell the property to a buyer. The purpose of professional marketing and networking is to leverage the laws of supply and demand until the property becomes sold to the “right” or “best” buyer. If you’re considering selling, we hope that illustrating how we network is different from “listing” agents, you might be encouraged to look for someone to customize a high impact marketing plan for your home.
If Your Listing Is Not Seen Nobody Will Come
We are Marketing & Networking Experts and achieve more for our Seller clients.
For example: We drive AWARENESS of a home through the right strategic advertising channels and therefore, generate way more potential buyers.
Simply put, we go after buyers and don't just list on MLS and wait for the phone to ring.
The number of prospective buyers walking through a seller’s door is highly determined by the marketing & networking activities of the Listing Realtor. The more buzz we create the more showings we arrange and the more offers we receive. Consequently, the higher we sell.
HIGH IMPACT MARKETING INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING.
- Constant video promotions of our listings on all important social media portals including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Alignable and, of course, YouTube.
- Classy HD Videos
- SEO - Search Engine Optimisation
- Listing sydication across 900+ websites and portals worldwide incl. China.
- Advertising on real estate portals worldwide incl. China.
- 10,000+ social media friends, followers & connections predominantly in Vancouver..
- 4,000 direct emails to prospective buyers before listing on MLS.
- New Listing email alerts to 1,300+ Royal Pacific Realty agents in Metro Vancouver.
- New Listing email alerts to 3,000+ real estate agents and brokers in Vancouver and worldwide.
- Our listings are featured on our 3 websites.
- 14.700 real estate board agents are instantly notified and invited through Paragon.
- Special property site on our websites for every listing.
- Local and international print advertising.
- Direct mailing
- Professional HD photos incl. aerial shots.
- Colorful property feature sheets
- 360 degree Virtual video tour.
- Open Houses upon request
- 3D Floor Plans
- and a lot more .............
Promoting our clients' listings online incl. social media is key to their success.